What is a digital planner?
Digital planners work like a traditional paper planner - except they are interactive PDF. These files can be imported into most PDF-annotation apps such as: GoodNotes, Notability, Noteshelf, Zoom (iOS) and Xodo, Noteshelf (Android). To get the most out of your planner, we suggest using it with an Apple pencil or stylus. NB. These apps need to be purchased separately from the App Store on your iPad or Tablet. We use GoodNotes on an iPad with an Apple Pencil.
What is the difference between a Dated and Undated Planner?
The Undated Planner requires you to fill out dates for yearly, monthly & weekly pages for a particular year.
The Dated Planners have all the dates included for you, but you can only use these for the year they are created for.
How do I import my planner into GoodNotes?
There are two ways import your files into GoodNotes.
Option 1: IMPORT via GOODNOTES
1. Open the GoodNotes app, tap the + NEW Button.
2. Tap IMPORT.
3. Go to the location of your file, eg. Dropbox, iCloud
4. Select the file you wish to open and it will automatically import into GoodNotes.
Option 2: IMPORT FROM YOUR FILES
1. Locate your files from the FILES app..
2. Tap and hold the PDF file you wish to use.
Once the option menu pops up, tap SHARE.
3. Scroll down this Menu until you see OPEN IN GOODNOTES and select it.
4. Follow the prompts and your file will open.
Can I resell your products?
Unfortunately, no. Our products are sold for PERSONAL USE ONLY. They CANNOT be redistributed, resold, altered, or used commercially in any way.